Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend in Photos


It was one of those "get stuff done" weekends, which aren't especially exciting or photo-worthy, but sometimes necessary. There was an all-day cleaning session (where does the dust come from?!), a visit to our favorite neighborhood restaurant for tacos and yummy horchata ice cream, some working from home, some baking (always time for that), some planning for our trip to Europe and a few walks around the neighborhood, which I appreciate more and more each time I step outside to explore it. What did you get up to over the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. horchata ice cream!?!? you just blew my mind. we make ice cream at home, and we also have RUMchata sitting in the fridge... you may have inspired me to make some homemade boozy horchata ice cream! stay tuned on my blog to see it coming up soon (after all my end of summer travels, of course! tis the season...)

    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeps! Very excited for your trip to Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Productive weekends are needed every now and then, I have to agree! We had a mix of relaxing and hanging out with family and friends.

    Planning for Europe would be a weekend activity I could get on board with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a get it done weekend, too–although there was a crap ton of laying around, too! Now I'm dying for tacos tonight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips