Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Ho Ho


When a sweet tooth craving strikes, sometimes it's best to just give in. This week, I treated myself to a fancied-up Ho Ho from Bouchon Bakery. I love their spin on the Oreo, but this little goodie was just too cute to pass up. Adorably wrapped in silver foil, you'll find soft chocolate sponge cake and blissfully light whipped cream coated with a thick chocolate shell, fork required for cracking. It was all I could do not to open the box and eat the whole thing on the subway, but I think dessert tastes better when slowly eaten off a pretty plate ... while wearing pajama pants.

7 comments:

  1. you're so cute and that looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh holy cow--this looks ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fancy hoho? Yes please! hohos are so amazing

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. well if that's not the sweetest little thing, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These were one of my favorites when I was a kid. I will have to swing by the Bouchon Bakery very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA. Amazing. I was just there, but sadly, passed on dessert - definitely regretting that decision now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips