Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend in Photos


It was such a good weekend. My parents were in town, and we had an amazing meal at Eleven Madison Park. I may just have to break it down plate by plate later in the week because it was that good and I photographed every one. We headed into Queens to check out the Jim Henson exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image. It was fun for my inner Fraggle Rock-loving child, and the rest of the museum was unexpectedly entertaining. There were the requisite Magnolia cupcakes and City Bakery hot chocolate, and some down time spent playing Hearts. I love when the people I love are together.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks wonderful:) I love your weekend recap posts so much:) Happy Monday, dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already missing y'all, we'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds awesome!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to that Jim Henson exhibit, it looks amazing!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. My most favorite Monday blog posts are your weekend recaps. You are living such a fun life! And I love that gorgeous green coat you're wearing, btw. Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are the sweetest! Thanks for the warmth and kindness on a chilly Monday in NYC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so much fun! Your weekend recaps always leave me feeling hungry : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the muppets, the hot chocolate, everything! I have never head of the Museum of the moving image, but next time I head to NYC, I think I am going to make it one of our stops. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that looks like the most amazing trip ever- so many great colours and characters :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow I wish I could go to that exhibit! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeek! I LOVE fraggle rock! It looks like y'all had do much fun.

    Ps I just found your blog/ instagram and I love it! I'm from Georgia too :)

    Brooke

    thebebebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips