Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend in Photos


It was a fun, relaxed weekend. Jonah and I had a date night on Friday, then went on a little shopping spree at Grand Central Market. We had wine and sandwiches with friends at Milk and Roses on Saturday and a few people over to watch the Oscars on Sunday. I went a little nuts with the themed food and before I knew it, the Best Picture nominee puns were out of control. To top off the award show fun, I won Amy's Oscar Pool! I don't which I'm prouder of, my win or coming up with War Horseradish.

15 comments:

  1. i'm a sucker for fun food parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, clever... and very cute! Love those Oscar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the themed food! Great idea.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie's Oscar Night: Extremely Proud and Incredibly Verbose

    Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Your food puns are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos! looks like a great time.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all the Oscar food names! We had a party last night, but I do not have your gift of cleverness. Love the Oscar cookies too - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. War Horseradish is fantastic! Well done. All your food looks delicious, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha love the fun puns :) dinner parties are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about Milk and Roses - I'll have to try it sometime! Looks like a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any chance you would part with your menu/recipes from your Oscar party? They all sound super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patrice, I'll be sure to share some of the recipes in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips